Thursday, February 3, 2011

Human Nature/Society

I don't want to post an answer to Lauren's question but I would like to comment on her post titled Human Nature Doesn't Change, Society Does. In my opinion this raises yet another great topic of discussion....What exactly is society? How does society develop and change?

My argument is, isn't it us humans that determine society. In my opinion yes. If it wasn't for the human race there would be no reason to have such a thing that we call society. So in my opinion it is both human nature and society that change not just one or the other. It is because human nature is changing why the society is changing.

Question:

What are other opinions?...Is it human nature that changes, society or a combination of both?....Do they depend on each other?

1 comment:

  1. Great question and post Shannon.

    I will be responding to your question on my blog.

    (:

    ReplyDelete