This is a hard question to answer and honestly I think it depends on the reason as to why you “stop” loving someone. For example I think in the case of some divorces you can completely stop loving your ex-spouse. I can help you my mother says all the time she will never love my father again and with everything that she has had to deal with and continues to have to deal with because of him I believe her. When she says for all I care he could fall off the face of the earth I believe her, especially after he has does something wrong. But my Dad on the other hand tries to tell me that there is still that part of him that loves her and always will. Honestly I think he says to try to make my brothers and I feel better but I would rather he not because I feel it’s a lie. But I have never been in a martial relationship and don’t plan on being in one or having any kids for a long time; maybe once I experience marriage and having children my thoughts and feelings about my parents could change.
Personally, I also feel there are those people who no matter what you will always love even if you weren’t in a “romantic” relationship with them. One reason may be because you were able to pursue a romantic relationship with that person and you always wonder what it would be like. My reason for continuing to love someone is because of the great friendship we have developed. We get along and when we do disagree with each other we quickly get over, we can talk to each other about anything and everything at all times of the day, and we can trust each other with these conversations. Due to the type of bond we have developed this person is someone that I am always going to want to stay in touch with; what we are doing in our lives….our relationships, our careers, etc. no matter whether or not it’s good or bad.
Question:
Does anyone really know what love is?? What is it??
No comments:
Post a Comment