Thursday, March 31, 2011

In response to Lauren’s question, “Do you think acceptance for different body modifications will continue to grow for the work environment?”

As much as I don’t want to say this and hope that it isn’t true, absolutely. More and more people are having some kind of body modification done. As a result the more people to do it, the more pressure there is on those who aren’t doing it to start.  Also because of the pressure from society including the work force people who have body modifications feel like they need more. Unfortunately many people have gone so far that they aren’t beautiful or handsome anymore, to the point where they looked better before they did anything. It is like everyone has become blind and now they are unable to see true natural beauty; instead they only know how to see what they want to see. I think many people are forgetting that beauty doesn’t always have to be on the outside; many times it is inside the person. And those of us who haven’t become blind have developed an eye that detects that fakeness or in other words the modifications. People are pushing it too far especially because of the health hazards involved. Unfortunately for now I think the push for body modifications will grow but I hope that in the near future the opposite becomes true.

Question:

Do you think doctors will get to the point where they refuse to perform body medications??

No comments:

Post a Comment