Yes I do agree with this. I believe that in order to know what pleasure is you need to know what pain is first. And I don’t just mean the definition of the two or examples I mean actually personally experience it. It reminds me of the saying, no pain no gain. It also goes along with the saying you don’t know what you have until it’s gone. Need to appreciate everything we have before we can say that we want more. I complain a lot but I am constantly telling myself you have nothing to complain about there are people out there who have it a lot worse. This bothers me because these people are experiencing pain every single day while I, myself and others are complaining about everything they have. I think it would be a good experience for everyone to go into a poorer community than the one they live and experience the pain the citizens are experiencing and then we should do something to improve their lives. I think after an experience like this then one would appreciate everything they have ten times more and I think they would complain less; after an experience like this then someone can say they know what pleasure is.
Question:
Must you experience sadness in order to experience happiness??
i am going to respond to this post :)
ReplyDelete