This is an interesting question you raised and to be honest with you I have no idea. I have never been to a psychic and I don't know if I believe in them.
I do think it would be interesting to go to one just to see what they say and see if in the future that's what really happens but this could raise some problems....
First I think if the psychic predicted wrongly they would lose a lot of business. But here is the real problem what if you alter your choices because of what you were told. Some people may to everything in their power to make what the psychic said come true. While others might do the opposite and try to do everything they can to make what was said not come true.
Question:
How to we account for wrong psychic predictions??
No comments:
Post a Comment