Although I don't have a good answer to this question I can give a couple possibilties but be warned they may come off as bias because I do believe in supernatural events.
One possibility might be because its just interesting. Maybe you find it interesting to come up with different ways as to how these pictures have come about.
Another possibility may be that you just want to prove to yourself that you really don't believe in the supernatural.
I really don't know there could be a variety of reasons but like I said those are just some possibilities.
My mother has a friend whose father owned a plane and he died in a plane crash trying to come get them in a nasty storm. After the funeral they had the little get together at the father's house and someone took a picture of his bedroom window. When they took the picture there wasn't anyone in the house and the person didn't see anything. But after the picture was developed in the window of the bedroom was a human figure...now for those of you non-believers you might say it was dust in the lens or something happened when it got developed, etc. Well just to finish the story they sent the picture away to be looked at and the people said it could be his ghost.
Although I haven't seen the picture I think it is awesome. I find anything with ghost very interesting and I think it would be cool to have an interaction with a ghost. But if I was to tell a non-believer than they would just say it's hearsay.
So here's my question (I also raised it in class)...
If we were to get more evidence and were able to scientifically prove some supernatural thing does that make it no longer supernatural....is it now part of the natural world??
No comments:
Post a Comment