When I first read this question I thought no but I wish I had the guts too but the more I thought about it I have done a couple things that some people might feel is extreme. I have been parasailing in Hawaii over the ocean and I was actually dipped in the ocean before I was brought in. It was the most amazing feeling, I can’t even describe it but I would definitely do it again. The other thing I did was the free fall thing at the Great Escape and I was the person who pulled the rip cord. At first I didn’t know how to act and I didn’t know how I felt so I closed my eyes and I screamed but then I realized that I was fine. This as well was an awesome experience, I kind of felt like a bird, and I would definitely do this again as well. I have also wondered about how much higher or how much bigger of a drop I could handle.
Question:
Why do we feel we need to do something extreme within our life time? Why do we make “Bucket Lists”??
No comments:
Post a Comment